If you don't know how to convert FLV videos to Adobe Premiere Pro for editing, this article will tell you some solutions to it.
Adobe Premiere Pro is a very popular tool for video editing, because it can works with many kinds of video formats,like AVI,DV,F4V,M1V,MOV,MTS,MXF,etc. However,it can't edit FLV directly. Luckily,you don't need to worry about it, This article will tell you how to import and edit FLV in Adobe Premiere Pro,especially for Mac users.
1. How to Import FLV videos to Adobe Premiere Pro supported file formats
If you edit FLV files directly in Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac, you may recieve the error or warning message. In order to avoid this problem, you need a more effective video converter for Mac.
Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is an effective video converter, you can easily convert FLV/AVI/MOV/MPEG/GIF to Adobe Premiere Pro supported file formats. Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is an affordable tool, if you choose it, it will benefit you a lot.
Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac's advantages:
1. Convert to more than 150 formats, like MP4, MKV,AVI etc.
2. All of the electrical devices can be converted to supported.
3. More efficient than other video converters.
4. Download/record/ edit/make ISO from website, DVD, Blu-ray.
5. Edit,enhance your video files.
5. Supported OS:Mac OS X 10.12(Sierra),10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-77376153.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.soft32.com/
Step 1 : You need to download and install Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac.
Step 2 : Add the FLV File you want to convert, Click "Select Format" button to go select "AVI" as output format from "Format">"Video" category.
Tips: Remember that the chosen output file format should be one of the supported file formats in Adobe Premiere Pro,like AVI,MP4,MPEG,MPE,MPG,M2V,etc.
Step 3: Just click the "Start"button to finish converting FlV to Adobe Premiere Pro supported file formats.
Tips: Once you’re done with the above steps, you should have the converted file with you. Now, add this file to Adobe Premiere Pro to edit it.
2.How to Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere Pro
If you don't plan to use a video converter at the same time, you can use this way to edit FLV files in Adobe Premiere Pro,.
Step 1: Before you open Adobe Premiere Pro, you should have a FLV importer plug-in. Then open it,click "File">"New" if you want to start a new project. If not,go to File > Open Project.
Step 2: Import FLV files, click "File">"Import",select it and click open.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 Macs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 Macs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 Macs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; Convert Blu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most multimedia devices.
8K Player (Mac/Win)
A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.
Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.
- Cannot Import MOV files (QuickTime) to Premiere Pro? Solved
- Solved - Premiere Pro CC/CS6 Won't Import XC15 4K MXF Files
- Downsacle and Convert 4K to edit in Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6
- Solve MP4 and Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 Incompatible Issues
- Simple Way to Import Panasonic GH5 4K files in Premiere Pro